Atif Aslam LIVE in Toronto Images

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I love Atif Aslam as performer in Coke Studio-Zeeshan Parwez

At Coke Studio this year, Zeeshan Parwez, the man who switched places from being DJ/Electronic wizard from the first season to taking on the role of video producer behind the camera. admitted that he “loves Atif”. Zeeshan was shooting Atif Aslam as he belted a few numbers (and you are in for one hell of a surprise). And as the performance ended, Zeeshan said to Instep Today, “I love Atif as a performer. He’s got the voice and he enjoys himself and that spills to the crowds. I was enjoying myself so much while shooting him!” Meanwhile Atif himself was extremely happy with Coke Studio. He said, “I’m very happy to be a part of Coke Studio this year. I saw it last year and it was amazing. As long as Coke Studio is around, we don’t have to go anywhere. All of us can work together in this studio and do projects that we’ve always wanted to do. This is of international stature, what Rohail Hyatt has done and I hope that it happens every year.”

0 comments:

Manchester, UK:Atif Aslam live in concert(Images)