Atif Aslam LIVE in Toronto Images

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Atif Aslam Will be Doing Movie

Atif Aslam says - Admitting that we don’t have much hits on our credits on the big screen would not be a shame but certainly we can improve it . To explore ma talent and the ability to act is the primary reason for me to convince my friends family n myself but not to be in the news certainly. Working with the best and the most senior director of the film industry MR . SHOAIB MANSOOR gives me the opportunity to give you guys ma debut film . I started ma singing career from PAKISTAN and ATIF ASLAM was made by PAKISTAN . I had alot ov offers to work with the BHATT’S , the RAJ’S starring the premium class but certainly wanted to begin from the house and didn’t want to become a choclate hero. Therefore undisputedly ATIF ASLAM was meant to start his filming career frOm PAKISTAN . Here I am “ATIF ASLAM” casted in a FILM named “BOL” as a middle class low profile doctor

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, aaatif.....

i wanna see in big screen.....

your friend..
vishal

Manchester, UK:Atif Aslam live in concert(Images)