Atif Aslam LIVE in Toronto Images

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Atif Aslam - sub ko meri aur meri family ki taraf sey Eid Mubarak


Salam to all the Aadeez, ap sub ko meri aur meri family ki taraf sey Eid Mubarak. Ap log time nikal k official forum aur facebook page ko visit kartey hain, thank u so much for that. I love each & every one of u. Remember me & my family in ur prayers on this happy occasion. I have been slightly busy but I always try to read ur msgs and comments here and on the official forum. I m excited about the upcoming Indian tour, looking forward to it. Meri taraf sey ap sub ko best wishes & a lot of love! - Atif Aslam -

3 comments:

aatif said...

Atif bhai same to u mere aur mere ghar waloo ki taraf se Eid mubarak

aatif said...

sessAtif bhai same to u mere aur mere ghar waloo ki taraf se Eid mubarak

Shruti said...

Sare hindustan ki duahi hamesha apke saat rahegi.you are doing a great job.
- Shruti

Manchester, UK:Atif Aslam live in concert(Images)